CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

At BaTu FeRiNgGi

Last saturday, my family and I have went to Batu Feringgi because my house don't have current. We went there by car. My family that have went there are me, my mother, my sister, my brother in law and my niece. My father do not joined us because my fathher have some work. We went there at 10 a.m. Before we went there, we have some breakfast at Bukit Mertajam. After we have breakfast, we go through to Batu Feringgi. We ride a ferry to Penang because my niece said to my brother in law, they wanted to ride a ferry. We arrived at Batu Feringgi at 12 p.m. After we arrived at Batu Feringgi, my mother, my niece and my brother have swimming at there. After they have swimming, at 3.00 p.m, they change their clothe and after that we have some to eat. We eat at the Batu Feringgi. We have eat laksa. My niece eat nasi lemak. I eat laksa with tea 'o' ice. Then at 4.00 p.m, we arrived home. We also ride a ferry. Many people wanted to ride the ferry. So the place that called jeti was full with vehicles. At 4.30 p.m, we ride the ferry. At 5.30 p.m, we arrived at Kulim. My family decided to go to my elder sister house because my house don't have current. Then at 9.00 p.m, we went back to my house.

0 comments: