CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

mY fIrSt daY aT cOlLeGe

I will not forget the dated 14 July 2008, that was the first day I'm at the College Comunity Kulim. The first thing when I see the college, I feel very surprised because I saw this college is very small and only one subject was teaching in this college. I saw many chairs and desk prepared by the people in this college for our registered day. I saw the banner was hang up in some places. I saw many lecturers, staff and students before our semester was waited for the new students that wanted to registered to the college.
The first of my friends that I saw was Cheong and Mira. I asked what course that that Cheong took and he said Bussiness Accounting same as me. Then I asked Mira from where she come from and she said she was from Taiping. I also ask her what course she taked and she said she taked Business Accounting same as me and Cheong. Then one of the student have asked me whether I know her. She is Tasha. She is my senior at primary school and her mother was my my mother friend. Then after a few minute, many peoples came and I saw many students girls than students boy. Then after all the students have registered, the Pengarah gave us some briefing about this college. Then we went back home because we must went to Bendang Man for orrientation.

0 comments: