CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

6 ThINgS I TrEaSuRe mOsT In My LifE

I have some things that I terasure most in my life. One of them is my bear. I get four bear but one of the bear I have gave back to the person that I get from. The bear was gave by my first boyfriend and I gave it back to when I have clash with him. The bear colour was white colour and its so cute. The another bears I get from my mother, my second boyfriend and from my best friends at Teknik school. Their name is Yana and Dila.
The second thing that I would not give to anyone is a ring. I get it from the special person. He is my next boyfriend. His name was start from alphabet H. And now he is working and I have loose contact with him long time. The ring have name him and me. The ring colour is silver and the ring is very special to me.
The next things is my handphone it is blue and white colour. It just small and the brand is Nokia. Although it is cheap, but I apprectiate the handphone very much because i get it from my sisters on my birthday gift. The next thing that i wouldn't give to anybody is my "barang kemas" likes necklare and gelang tangan. My mother buy it to me. I get the things since I was children.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the teddy bear was given (not gave) :).. When I broke off (not clash) with him... Hmmm.. you only have 2.. where is the rest of the things :)