CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

WhAt I tHiNk AbOut BlOgs?

I think blogs can help us much in certain things like in this semester, we must do some of our assignment in the blogs. We also can improve and learn more about the english subject. We can see other peoples blogs and their creativity in the bolgs. When we write in the blogs, we can be more faster typing the word using the keyboard and if we want to do another work, we will be more faster typing than before.
We also can know other peoples that we do not know bacause anyone can open and see what we do in our blogs. I also can learn how to do the blogs bacause before this I haven't know how to do a blog. I only just haer from the other peoples about the blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Good Nurul.. Keep the good work