CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A rOaD aCcIdeNt I've seen / met

I will not forget at the accident that I have seen. That was a holiday school, in one night, my younger brother, my younger sister and I wanted to went to Kuantan, Pahang. We wanted to went to there because my younger sister live and work at the POLISAS as a lecturer. We went there by bus. The bus wanted to take a people in Padang Serai. The bus stopped beside the road. When the bus stopped I saw one motorcycle beside our bus was in a high speed and cut all the car that in front him. After a while, I heard a ''boom'' sound and our driver bus said that was an accident in front of us. After the bus taked the peoples, when the bus moved, I saw two motorcycle and two men was hurt. One of the men was in the ditch and one more men was injured and at the roadside. All their body was full by blood. I feel so scared see the blood. Then the driver bus called an ambulance and the two injured men was taked to the nearest hospital.

0 comments: