CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My AiM fOr SPA 203

I very like the subject of SPA 203. The subject is English For Communication 2. I very like much the English subject since I was In the primary school. I feel very sad and dissapointed because I don't get an A in the English subject in my SPM. I have try my best to get an A in my english subjectbut it's very dissapointed. I just get only C. After I get not good result in english subject, I surrender in this subject. Then when I study at this community college and know I will learn about english, I feel very happy. I want to work hard in the english subject. I want to improve and get an A in my english paper. What I want I get now. In semester 1, I get an A in my english subject. I feel very happy. Now in semester 2, I will do the best and more work hard in SPA 203. I hope I will also get an A in this semester. Thank to Madam Subashini because she have help me very much in the english subject.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good student my dear.. Work smart and u'll get an 'A' :)