CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

tHe BirThDay gIfT I GeT

I still remembered when I'm in standard 4, I get a bicycle for my birthday gift. Before that, I said to my younger brother I wanted a bicycle but before this I have a bicycle but I don't like it. Then in the night of my birthday, I get a bicycle from my family. I feel very happy bacause what I wanted I get. My bicycle colour is red and black. It shape like a racing bicycle. The bicycle also have a gear. Then when I was grow up, I have gave my bicycle to my cousin because I cannot ride the bicycle anymore. I love my bicycle very much.
When I'm in form 5, I get a bear from a special guy for my birthday gift. He is my second boyfriend. The bear colour is blue and white colour. The big is big. He also gave me a t-shirt also a blue and white colour because I like blue colour very much. I still keep the bear that he gave to me until now and every night I will sleep with the bear.
When I'm also in form 5, I get a handphone from my sisters for my birthday gift. The handphone is blue colour and its shape is small and I like it. It branded is Nokia. I feel very happy bacause I get all the special present for my birthday gift.

0 comments: