CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

plAy GaMes

Yesterday...my class SPP2A have played games in English Subject. we suggested to teacher to play game. Than teacher was agreed. We were divided into 2 groups. Group A and group B. Group A was 7 students and group B was only 6 students. We don't mind if it not balanced. I'm in the group B. The members in my group are Ain, Fatin, Safwan, Sara, Cheong and me. The other group of group A are Chit, Nyah, Ida, Akma, Aina, Seri and Mira. The first game was we must guess what our friends do in front of us that teacher gave the words. Every students must do it and participated. The game was very best and fun. The second game, we must draw what teacher gave us and our group must guess it. It about adjective like thin, small and others. And also about word that we must say like please, hello, pardon and others. I felt very happy yesterday bacause we have enjoyed and have a good day.

0 comments: