CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

mY cLasSmaTeS



Hye..today I want to tell about my classmates. I'm in the SPP 2A. All the students in my class is 13 students including me. There are 2 boys and 11 girls. We have 10 islam, one chinese and 2 indians students. My classmates are I, Ain, Ida, Akma, Fatin, Chit, Nyah, Safwan, Mira, Cheong, Sara, Seri and Aina. we live in a happy class. We are close with each others. We like to share some of our problems together. If we want to go anywhere, we will discuss and tell where we want to go.
Now, I want to tell about each of them. Ain is one of my best friend. Some of my problems I will tell and share with her and so do her. Ain is a ver soft person. She is one of a hardworking and clever in our class. she always get a good good result in our class. Ida also one of my best friend. I respect her as my sister because she is older one year than me. What she do, she wouldn't forget me. Akma and Fatin is a good and nice person. Akma like chocolate colour. Fatin is our 'Mama Rap' in our class. Both of them are good in Accounting subject. Chit is a joking person and happy person. she likes to joking with us and also with lecturers. Many peoples like her. Nyah is also a happy girl in our class. She is best friend with Chit because they came from same place Grik, Perak. Safwan is our 'Papa Rap' in class. He laways like to help us. He also a good guy. Mira also a good person. She came from Taiping, Perak. she is a nice person. Seri and Sara also a nice person. They close with each other. cheong is a quiet person in our class. He not much talk with us. If we talk with him, than he will talk to us. Aina is a new students in our class. If not she is in the semester3, but of a reason she break for a while. She also a nice and good person.
I feel happy live with my classmates. they all very good and nice person.






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Nurul.. Keep it up :)

* island of naga * said...

THENKSZ IZZAH.ALL THE BEST IN UR EXAM AND FUTURE.COOL BABY