CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My FaVouRiTe fRuiT

Many people have their own favourite fruit, so and I. I like to eat watermelon, orange and banana fruits. The fruit taste very delicious and sweet. The fruit is good for our health. The fruit also can make our skin beautiful, soft and smooth. Sometime I just eat fruit and not eat rice, I will feel very full in my stomach. The watermelon and orange fruit also we can make juice from it. It taste very delicious and sweet. The orange food also can cut of our fat in our body. It is good to eat tempatan fruit than local fruit.
Beside that, I also like to eat durian. It taste very delicious but some of peoples doesn't like to eat durian in a reason. Many people don't like the durian smell but its smell not too terrible. All my family members also like to eat durian. if we eat the durian, we will eat another more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I love grapes