CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mY fAmILy


I come from a big family. I have 8 siblings, 2 boys and 6 girls and I'm the youngest. The first one is my elder brother. His name is Nor'Adlan. He's 34 . He work at Mc Donald Pulau Pinang. He have married and have 2 children. 1 boy and 1 girl. My sister in law name Yusliana bt.Yusof. Their children name Hafizul Muiz and Hanis Mirza. My sister in law work as a penyelia asrama at SMT Tunku Abdul Rahman. The second is my sister. Her name is Nor'Adilah. She is 31 and have married. She has 4 children. 2 boys and 2 girls. She is a housewife. My brother in law name Rezuwan b.Che Din. He work at JPJ seberang jaya. Their children name is Nurul Adraiana, Muhamad Irfan Najmi, Muhamad Taqris Nahfiz and Nurul Khairina. The third is also my sister. Her name is Nor Akmal bt.Marzuki. She is 29 . She work as a clerk at SK Keladi Kulim. She has married and has 1 chilren. My brother in law name is Raja Zulkhairil Ikram b.Raja Adzhar. He work as a staff at Unikl kelang lama. Their children name is Raja Nor Aina Athira. The fourth is my sister but she has passed away when she was a baby. Her name is Nor Hayati. The fifth is my sister. Her name is Nor Asyikin. She's 27. She work as a lecturer at POLISAS. The six is my sister. Her name is Nor Asmayani. She is 24 and work at Klinik Bersatu Kulim. And the second last is my brother. He 21. He is study at Politeknik Kulim in the last semester in Diploma Electrical Engineering Course.

1 comments:

Mohamad Norsafuan Rahim said...

i prefer you blog,u say u fall in love with someone people...that right...so i hope you happy ang good luck ok....bye2....think this words ok.... `Cinta seringkali akan lari bila kita mencari, tetapi cinta jua seringkali dibiarkan pergi bila ia menghampiri`....hehehehe