CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

WeEk DaY

Last Tuesday, my friend and I have went to Pacific. We went there by 3 motorcyle. We go there at 11.30 a.m. My friend that have went there are Ain, Akma, Fatin, Nyah and Chit. We arrived at Pacific at 12.30 p.m. After we arrived there, we wanted to watched cinema but the time to look the cinema that we wanted to see was lated at 3 p.m. Then we decided don't want to see the cinema. So we went to played bowling. After played bowling, before we out from the Pacific, we walk around the Pacific. Then at 1.30 p.m, we all were hungry and decided a place to eat. After decided, we choose to eat and have a lunch at Pantai Bersih Corner. After we have a lunch, we went to another place. At 5.30 p.m, I and Akma went back because I have some work. I arrived at my house at 6 p.m.

0 comments: