CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mY bEsT FriEnD

Hello! How are you Zack? I hope you are fine. I'm fine too. In your last email, you wanted me to tell you about my best friend at community college. So I want to tell you about my best friend Farah. She is 19 years old. Farah is a slim girl and has medium height. She wears a scarft. Farah is a very preety and attractive person. Farah has closed-eyes. Her face is oval and her eyebrows is thick. Her lips is well-defined lips. She also has broad smile. Her weight is about 45 kg. Her nose is is sharp. About her personality, she is very generous, kind and friendly in relationship. Beside that, she also intelligent in our class and many lecturer like her very much. She also a talented girl. She can dance and sing. She has a good voice. Farah also a brave person. She also a loyal person. I say it because Farah and me have become a good friend about three years. Farah is gregarious person. She will make all people around her does not bored with her. Farah is goal driver person. She wants to become an engineer. I think that's all about my best friend, Farah. I hope you can understand her from my email. I hope you will talk about your best friend in your next mail. See you soon. Bye

0 comments: