CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mY sELf

Hi! My name is Nurul Izzah bt.Marzuki. I'm 19 years old. I live at Taman Bersatu. My date of birth is 24.8.1990. My secondary school is SM Teknik Nibong tebal, Pulau Pinang and I'm take Electrical & Electronic Course. Now I'm study at Kulim Community College in Bussiness Accounting Course. My hobby is reading magazine. I have 8 siblings and I'm the youngest in my family. I have 2 brothers and 5 sisters but one of my sister has passed away when she was baby. My father name is Marzuki b. Salleh and my mother name is Nuraihan bt.Yusof. My father was a retired teacher and my mother is a housewife. I have 7 niece. There are 4 girls and 3 boys. My ambition is to be an accountant. My favourite food is koew teow tomyam and my favourite drink are watermelon juice and tea 'o' ice. My favourite colour is blue colour. My favourite subject is english subject. I like to watch sinetron movie and I don't like to watch scary movie. I like sentimental music. So I think that's all about my self.Thank you. Bye

0 comments: