CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

SWeEt aNd SaD mEmOrY

Hi..This time I want to tell about my sweet and sad memory. My sweet memory is when my family and I went for a holiday for a few days. All my family member have spent time together. We have went to Pulau Pangkor. We went there by car. This is the time we all meet and assemble because all my family are busy with their own work before this. All my problems have gone when I'm with my family. Beside that, my another sweet memory is when I'm with my classmate at my secondary school of SM Teknik Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang. Many places we have go and spent time together. I also have sad memory. Some of my sad memory is when I'm was in standard 6. All my friends and I have been punished with our teachers because not of our mistake. Beside that my sad memory is when I and one of my sister and also with my friend have an accident. The accident make me not forget about it.

0 comments: