CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

BesT frieNd

FARHANA

Hye everyone...today i want to tell about my best friend. Her name is Nur Farhana Izzati bt. Mat Lazem. She's 19 years old same as me. She live at Kampung Padang Tembok, Kulim. Last semester, she was study at College Comunity Kulim taking Bussiness Accounting Course. But this semester she have study at Politeknik Arau in Hotel & Katering Course. I know Farhana since we in primary school at Sk St. Anne's Convent Kulim. My family know her and her family know me. farhana have twins. Her twin name is Nur Farhani bt.Mat Lazem. She also study at Politeknik Arau same as Farhana in Pelancongan Course. Farhana is older sister and Farhani is younger sister. Farhana have only 3 siblings in her family and three of them are girls. The first one is Farhana older sister. Her name is Fatin Izzati. She is 20 years old. She study at Politeknik Seberamg Perai. The second is Farhana and the last is Farhani. Farhana just have a mother bacause her father have passed away when she was in primary school.


My relationship with Farhana was very close. Anywhere we go will go together. I love Farhana as my good friend. If I have problems, I will tell and share with Farhana. She is a softly and do not much talk. Now she has go to anothor place and i cannot go anywhere every time with her but we still contact with each other until now. I hope farhana do not forget me and i also will not forget her.....

0 comments: