CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

aBouT yEsTerDay

Yesterday was Thursday..I have a class. Our calss was in a computer lab. Suddenly Nyah told us that one of her friend have passed away last night. I looked her face very sad. I felt pety for her. Her friend that passed away was o boy and he was a nyah old friend. First nyah do not believe that her friend was passed away. Then he called her friend and her sister and then they told the same story to nyah. I hope nyah will be patient about her friend.
One more about yesterday was when we went back home, it was drain....suddenly me and ain looked fatin was have an accident with a car..The driver car was a men. The car was suddenly wanted to in one of the road but do ot gave a signal. Fatin do not have time to brek her motorcycle then she broke the car not purposely. Then me and ain wanted to help her but she say was ok and she just go back home. Fatin do not have any injured but i saw she was paint at her feet. I felt pety for her...

0 comments: